Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ready for a learner's permit?


This was seriously the best investment!! Carson absolutely adores his car! Everyday he asks for "ride car". He points at it and grunts until he gets his way. We go at least twice a day around our neighborhood. He honks his little horn and waves at all the neighbors. It's too cute! Our driveway has a slope in it and we'll put him at the top and let him "drive" down to the bottom. Somehow this never gets old to him. He always asks for Rod's scooter helmet or "hat" so we thought we'd put it on him. Funny thing is... it's not really that big on his head! Last time we went to the doctor, she measured his head and it was off the charts! HA HA....must mean he's going to be a smart kid!



Everyday my child somehow manages to get stuck under the kitchen chair. He gets so frustrated because he has no clue how to get out. I know it's mean but I always laugh hysterically at him. How can you not laugh... look at that face!! (p.s. I only leave him there for a second, I'm not that bad of a mom!)

Does anyone else struggle to get their kids dressed? I swear it's an enormous project to take clothes off and on. Sometimes I just leave his p.j.'s on until the afternoon!! Or sometimes he's only sporting a diaper...that is until we go somewhere! I think Carson left his p.j. top like this for about an hour.. I think he forgot it was there!

14 comments:

Landvatter Family said...

He is so big and so adorable! I can't wait to see you when you come home. Call me!

Kate said...

Lindsay!!! I am so glad you found me and said hi. You sure have the cutest little boy and family! It looks like you are really living life to it's fullest with all it can offer. Utah is great but I sure can't wait to have babies of my own. I'm so ready for that. I'm sure am glad you are doing so well.

Kim said...

I'm pretty sure you have the cutest son in the world! Right up there with Connor! :) I love looking at all the pictures! When will you be in AZ? Will be there over Labor Day and at Christmas. I'd love to see you.

Josh and Jillian said...

We love you guys too! I can't believe you are leaving so soon. I will try to keep the blog up to date so you know the happs (yes, another abbreviated word. haha) Thank you so much for the clothes as well. Make sure Carson remembers his Aunt Jillian and Uncle Josh!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Oh most days the Pj's stay on at our house too until we have to go somewhere. Sometimes it's just EXHAUSTING!! These pictures couldn't be any cuter. And why is it the absolute best feeling when we know we spent our money on a good toy?? LOVE that.

Katie said...

Carson is such a cutie! We are missing you guys...blah, blah, blah. You guys are probably headed to AZ soon...I love the pics especially the one where carson is stuck under the chair. And the fact that he is putting 2 words together is amazing! He will for sure be reading by age 2! He really is advanced.

Nicolette said...

The picture of Carson with Rod's helmut reminded me of Dumb and Dumber...way too cute!!!

Chad and Amanda said...

Those pics are too cute! I can't believe how much your little boy looks like you. Let me know when you will be in AZ so we can hang.

My family Begins said...

Tell the truth Linds...when you get mad at your son, you put him under that chair and laugh at him while he cries. Man you're sick.

Are you here yet? Call me already.

Josh and Jillian said...

We totally miss you guys too. We feel like losers without you guys. How are things going? How is school? Please post new pictures of Carson. Josh and I talk about him all the time and how cute he is. Does Rod like his internship? Call me anytime!

Andrea Barney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea Barney said...

Lindsey, I can't believe how big he has gotten. We sure miss you guys. FL isn't the same without you! Hope you are doing well. You will LOVE this house when you get here. Email me at jbarn_50@yahoo.com so I can invite you onto our blog. We love you guys!

NateandMarie said...

Hey Lindsay! It was great to hear from you--and so fun to see your blog! Your little boy is so cute!! Thanks for saying hi!--Marie

Steph said...

Lindsay! I found your blog through Andrea's. I can't believe how big Carson is getting! We'll have to keep in touch. Email me at skcricchio@yahoo.com for our blog info! ~Stephanie