Monday, September 29, 2008

My big boy...


Our last frolic at the beach, "My little surfer"


So Carson is already 15 months old! Not too sure how it happened... He is getting so big and I just love him so much. I really didn't think I could love this kid as much as I do, but I do! He has such a little personality! He says EVERYTHING!! He makes little sentences and strings words and phrases together. And not only does he make sense, but he completely understands what he is saying. For instance, he tells me "Momma go (out)side, pool, swimmin, suit" He strings all those words together, and knows exactly what he is saying!! It's amazing. And he always says, Momma, kiss... after he kisses me, he says "wove you"... oh, melts my heart! Yesterday at church was the cutest, someone sneezed in Sunday School and he looked up and said without any prompting, "Bleess Youuu"!! Everyone started giggling around us, because it was so unexpected. It's amazing what kids pick up on! They hear and see everything!! It makes me really want to be a good example. It also makes me realize that we have to constantly watch what we say and do around him!



Look at this mischievous grin!

7 comments:

Chad and Amanda said...

Hey Lindsay! I can't believe you are back in AZ. We need to get together. Give me a call 480-704-3504 or 480-332-8503

Nicolette said...

Ah! I almost gave up on your blog and thought, "Ok, I'll give it one more chance..." and to my very pleasant surprise--you added something! How's teaching. I know how busy you must be. Can't believe Carson's 15 months! Come back to Florida!

My family Begins said...

Ahh, melt's my heart. I'm glad you finally updated your blog. I miss you, I need to head over to the East valley for a play date.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Lindsey...he seriously is TO DIE FOR!!! I'm so glad you're back in business over there with the blog! That boy is ALL BOY. Hope all is well girl!

Josh and Jillian said...

Carson just keeps getting cuter every day! We miss you guys so much! I seriously would be naked without your maternity clothes. haha. Josh and I went to the motherhood outlet and picked up a few things because I swear I am the size of a bus. At the airport, some lady asked me if I was 7 months!!! I wanted to bitch-slap her. haha. My appointment is set of the 15th to find out the gender, so Carson will have a new buddy or a new girlfriend. Love ya!

Andrea Barney said...

K- lindsay here is the deal you have to lose the hat becuase he looks like he is 3 years old with it on! He has gotten so big. You can tell he is Mr. Personality! hope school is going good for you. You are almost there.

Katie said...

I keep checking your blog to see what you've been up to....I knew that you'd be busy with working full time and chasing your little guy. Carson is so advanced...seriously....its all in the mothering I hear. LOL He is such a cutie! I'm glad I got to hear an update on your busy life. Isn't this cross country stuff great?! Another LOL. I loved the sh#$ story...go Cars! Funny like when Cooper was trying to say stick. :) Our bonding moment.