Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy....


Okay, So I didn't mean to let two months go by without blogging, but I really don't even know where the time has gone? I can't believe it's almost Christmas!! I am so excited! Carson is loving everything about this holiday so far. He talks about "Santa Caws" and "snowman" and "the tree of lights" all day long! He asks to put the Christmas lights on in the house first thing in the morning... I'm pretty sure our next door neighbors are related to the Griswold's because they go to town with decorations. As soon as it gets dark, Carson is begging to go outside and see "pretty lights"... It's so much fun. Last year he was just a blob for Christmas, and now he is really into it!! Best part of the holiday, NO WORKING FOR LINDSAY!! Yeah! I'm done with teaching until March!! YEHAH!!! I'm so thrilled. I'm taking a leave of absence while Rod finishes up his last semester of grad school in Florida. We're leaving right after the New Year. I'm so happy... Now I can be a full time mommy again! I'll post some Halloween pics a little later... I just had to post something so you all know I'm still here!

4 comments:

Katie said...

What a cutie! Kids really do make Christmas. I was wondering how you guys were doing...I'm just SICK that we won't be hanging out at the beach together. (sniff, sniff)

Nicolette said...

CAN'T WAIT!!! Seeya in St. Aug!

Cindy said...

Cute Blog!! I'm glad we're back in touch and have so many ways to do it now. Your family is super cute and congrats on the Marathon, you're my hero!

AshandNate said...

Hey Linz....I have been meaning to send you a little message since I saw you at brooke's party. It was seriously SO fabulous to see you. So are you and Rod living in Florida now?? if so, I'm so bummed cuz I was hoping to get together with you sometime soon. Well, you and your fam are so flippin cute. Let me know what's goin on in your life.
Loves, ashlie (Bjorklund) Leavitt