Thursday, June 12, 2008

Beach Bums.... and sandy snacks...



Living in Florida has definitely has its perks, especially when you live just a couple of miles from the beach. The beach in St. Augustine is so beautiful... the sand is soft and white, the water is blue and green in some spots, and it's always so clean. We've even seen dolphins a few times, not too far from shore. We go to the beach every chance we get. Carson absolutely loves it!! He is fearless. The other day he was lurching his whole body forward into the waves. It was throwing me off balance so much I thought we'd both fall in!! He'd just assume take off and swim with the dolphins if he could! My only complaint is Carson's choice for a snack... SAND!! AHH, the kid loves it! I'm so anal about this because although the beach is way clean, there is no way the sand is okay to ingest!! It totally grosses me out. And the worst part is it comes out in his diaper for days!! I literally found small shells in his poop!!! I almost took a picture, but decided the imagination is much better!!

No comments: