Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Carson's girlfriend!

Last week we went over to our friend Tabitha's beach house to layout and let our babies play. Her daughter Paige is 7 weeks younger than Carson and she is precious. They are so adorable together. I've never seen two babies interact the way they do!! Even at church this past Sunday, they were playing games together and chasing each other around the bench. They laugh at each other, it seriously is the cutest thing! It's his first girlfriend =-)
We were trying to get Carson to pose against the rock, he wouldn't for anything look at the camera!
Look at that water! Can it be any prettier? I seriously love Florida beaches!!!

8 comments:

Katie said...

My sister asked if you really gave birth after seeing the pic of you in a swimsuit....not fair. Carson is such a cutie. I just want to sqeeze him! :) The beach is looking nice!

Kim said...

You guys are too cute! I'm so glad you're back on the blogging thing. I love seeing your family!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

LINDSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS LIKE CHRISTMAS HEARING FROM YOU. SERIOUSLY- I HAVE BEEN THINKING SO MUCH ABOUT YOU! AND YOUR LITTLE GUY IS ONE SWEETIE. I BET YOU ARE IN HEAVEN WITH HIM. LOVE YA GIRL- CAN'T WAIT TO STAY IN TOUCH!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Okay lindey- I'm back. I finally had time to come in and read up on you. HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY!! Okay so what the heck are you guys doing living in Florida?? We just went on a cruise and spent a day in Fort Lauderdale and a day in Miami- dang we could have played! Okay what camera do you have?? The pictures are AMAZING quality. Mine used to be great- now it's all crappy...I think it's time for a new one. love ya.

Soelbergs said...

Lindsey - this is Erica Sandstrom Soelberg. I saw your comment on Lori's blog and checked out yours. Carson is so CUTE! I can't believe you live by those gorgeous beaches. I'll invite you to my blog. I hear about how you guys are doing from your inlaws, but it was so fun to see pictures!

susan said...

Hey Lindsay, it was so good to read your post. Looks like you're having so much fun in FL. Your little boy is so cute! You should come up to and we can do a weekend in the city! Email or call, I would love to play catch up.

Nicolette said...

You are one hot mamma!!! Zac and I are going to miss you guys so much. I'm glad you have a blogspot and we can keep in touch. Ours is nicklezac.blogspot.com

My family Begins said...

Dang girl you're looking hot! Carson is getting so big. I'm so excited that your moving back:)