Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sea World







So last weekend we went with our friends Katie and Gary and their two darling boys, Broox and Cooper to Orlando. It was a last minute, random trip that turned out to be so much fun!! We seriously love this family, and their boys are too cute for words! Carson just loved playing with them. He thinks he is so much older and bigger than he really is!! It's pretty funny. We went to Sea World on Friday and Saturday, and despite the extreme humidity, it was really quite fun! Carson loved the dolphins, whales, turtles and fish!! When we went through the shark tank, he would repeat after Rod, "sarks! sarks!" it was precious! He was such a trooper. He went all day, both days, without a single nap!! I really is so nice to only be an hour and a half from Orlando!! We need to get all the "Florida stuff" in before we move back to Arizona! ......Side note: Katie has a bunch of problems with her foot and walking around a theme park really wasn't her cup of tea, so she rented a "JAZZY" (the motorized wheel chair)!! ha ha... Rod and I were dying.... it was quite hilarious!! Katie, I love you, it made the trip that much more memorable!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I'm so proud of you for FINALLY updating your blog. I love all the pics. It was so fun hanging out with you guys...we WILL do it again. :) And yes, the jazzy did make the trip. (I'm glad you explained my need for sympathy attention. LOL)

thewylerfamily said...

Your baby boy is so smiley-just like you! What a fun vacation. Your family is so cute!

Chad and Amanda said...

Hi Lindsay, it's Amanda Garney my married last name is Horvath. I found your blog from Becky's page. Your family is adorable. I'm so happy to see how happy you are. Let me know what you've been up to. Take care.